ASL Fingerspelling 101: Loan Signs, Vol. 1 DVD + Free S&H
This first-ever ASL Fingerspelling 101 training DVD will teach you how to receptively and expressively use lexicalized fingerspelling or ASL fingerspelled loan signs. Each viewer will learn how to use some hard-to-express loan signs along with sentence examples in ASL.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to culturally use ASL fingerspelled loan signs along with helpful sentence examples
- Learn how to productively use correct sign parameters, including palm orientation, sign location, clarity, fluency, movement while fingerspelling
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- ASL signs are seen and used in Deaf Community
- Excellent for classroom use
DVD disc is clearly labeled and protected in paper sleeves to save your cost and boost usability. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. This film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. Customers will receive email with tracking information at no additional cost.