Tricky Words in ASL: Homonyms, Vol. 5 with FREE S&H
Tricky Words in ASL: Homonyms, Vol. 5 takes you to even a much higher level.
Our ASL curriculum training department have put together another 100+ new and truly tricky homonyms in ASL.
For example, do you guys know how to sign the word: "screen" in FOUR completely different ways? (i.e.: 1. room divider 2. television 3. mesh 4. evaluate or filter?). How about how to sign this word: "sick" in FIVE completely different ways? These are only 2 examples out of tons from this film. Look no further, this film will teach you at the highest level and enable you to sign like a master.
As interpreter and ASL evaluators ourselves, we understood how and why a high number of interpreter trainees, advanced ASL students and individuals have difficulties knowing how to maintain message equivalency just because of difficulty to follow different meaning and CORRECT signs for the SAME English spelled word.
This film will teach every viewer with the help of easy-to-follow visual aids and complete ASL translations.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to avoid common errors translating homonyms in ASL
- Each homonym will come with multiple helpful examples
- Clear and organized index / list of homonyms excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Excellent for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- ASL signs are seen and used in Deaf Community
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience.