NEW for 2020! 10-DVD ASL Set and FREE S&H
This new 10-DVD American Sign Language Set is designed for all American Sign Language teachers, instructors and beginner to advanced ASL students!
This set includes the following 10 DVDs:
- Human Sexuality in ASL, Vol. 1 DVD
- Religious Expressions in ASL, Vol. 2 DVD
- Idioms and Phrases in ASL, Vol. 3 DVD
- Deaf Culture 101: Explained, Vol. 2 DVD
- American Sign Language Everyday Words: Activities & Events DVD
- Sports & Recreational Activities in ASL, Vol. 1 DVD
- Emergency Medical Words & Sentences in ASL, Vol. 1 DVD
- ASL Vocabulary Builder, Vol. 2 DVD
- Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 2 DVD
- What Did She Say? Oh I See! Vol. 4 DVD
Every DVD is open-captioned and most are with audio for easy learning and teaching experience. Each disc is clearly labeled and protected in paper sleeves to save your cost and boost convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Gilda Toby Ganezer and Avery Ganezer will be the main Deaf ASL Professors along with Dawn Gould, Lucinda Marks and April Starks, ASL Interpreters / Teachers. Over 800 minutes of ASL training from 10 DVDs.
Once shipped, you will receive free tracking information via email.