10-DVD Sign Language Set for $50 with free S&H
This is a limited time sale.
This 10-DVD Sign Language Set is perfect all American Sign Language teachers, instructors and beginner to advanced ASL students.
Shipping is also free.
This exclusive set includes the following 24 DVDs:
- What Did She Say? ASL Receptive & Translation Practice, Vol. 1
- Sign Language 101: A Beginner's Guide to ASL
- Emergency Medical Words & Sentences in ASL, Vol. 1
- Idioms & Phrases in American Sign Language, Vol. 1
- ASL Interpreter Training: Receptive Skills Practice, Vol. 1
- Common Expressions in American Sign Language, Vol. 1
- ASL Everyday Words: Activities & Events
- American Sign Language Vocabulary Builder, Vol. 1
- ASL for Kids & Adults, Vol. 2: Visiting the Zoo
- American Sign Language for Babies & Toddlers
Every DVD is open-captioned and most are with audio for easy learning and teaching experience. Note: All DVDs will be in eco-friendly DVD SLEEVES to help customers save money. Each HIGH QUALITY / RESOLUTION disc is clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Gilda Toby Ganezer and Avery Posner will be the main Deaf ASL Professors along with Dawn Gould, Lucinda Marks and April Starks, ASL Interpreters/Teachers. Over 700 minutes of education/materials!
This complete library/collection is perfect for your school, library, college, university, family, interpreters, teachers, professionals, colleagues and just about everyone. Once shipped, we will send you tracking information for this one pound package free.