NEW for 2020! 10-DVD ASL Set and FREE S&H
This new 10-DVD American Sign Language Set is designed for all American Sign Language teachers, instructors and beginner to advanced ASL students!
This set includes the following 10 DVDs:
- ASL Fingerspelling 101: Loan Signs, Vol. 1 DVD
- Common Expressions in ASL, Vol. 2 DVD
- Tricky Words in ASL: Homonyms, Vol. 4 DVD
- Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 1 DVD
- Sign Language 101: A Beginner's Guide to ASL DVD
- ASL Interpreter Training: Receptive Skills Practice, Vol. 1 DVD
- ASL Handshape Series: 2 Index Fingers, Vol. 1 DVD
- Deaf Culture 101: Explained, Vol. 3 DVD
- Current Events in ASL: College Admissions Scandal, Vol. 2 DVD
- Current Events in ASL: Space Exploration, Vol. 2 DVD
Every DVD is open-captioned and most are with audio for easy learning and teaching experience. Each disc is clearly labeled and protected in paper sleeves to save your cost and boost convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Gilda Toby Ganezer and Avery Ganezer will be the main Deaf ASL Professors along with Dawn Gould, Lucinda Marks and April Starks, ASL Interpreters / Teachers. Over 800 minutes of ASL training from 10 DVDs.
Once shipped, you will receive free tracking information via email.