Deaf Artist / Jeweler! 1911 silver ELGIN 16s Pocket watch converted to Wristwatch Marriage Watch Custom
This is a very special watch from Zeta Watch Co., a Deaf-run subsidiary company of Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd. It was professionally converted from a pocket watch with our professional Deaf watch maker and jeweler.
- Manufacturer: Elgin
- Movement Serial Number: 15554609
- Grade: 291
- Estimated Production Year: 1911
- Size: 16s (16 size)
- Jewels: 7j (7 jewels)
- Openface with BRAND NEW PVC glass cover (replacing an old scratched up one) - Note that the face cover is permanently affixed to the case to best protect the dial for a long time.
- Pendant set
- Fancy and bright White Dial with several cracks / hairlines - no significant loss of enamel dial - amazing for a watch that is over 107 years old!
- 10 genuine sapphire colored Swarovski Crystals (glass) added as an artistic detail which shines brilliantly under any light source
- Good condition overall and runs very well, could use a little cleaning otherwise in great working condition
- Bold Roman numerals and blue metallic hands
- Housed in a gold-filled case
- Made in the USA
- Lug size: 20mm
- Watch band: extra long high quality black "SIGNATURE" stamped genuine leather with silver-plated buckle
- Comes with a rich brown leather-like protective gift watch box - use as a gift or to safely store your precious watch