New 5-DVD Set - Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 1-4 + Homonyms, Vol. 1 with FREE S&H
As interpreter and ASL evaluators ourselves, we understood how and why a high number of interpreter trainees, advanced ASL students and individuals have difficulties knowing how to maintain message equivalency when translating a true meaning (using CORRECT signs) for a English word and/or phrase.
We are pleased to announce a brand new 5-DVD set as follows:
- Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 1
- Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 2
- Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 3
- Tricky Words in ASL: Antonyms, Vol. 4
- Tricky Words in ASL: Homonyms, Vol. 1
containing HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of challenging antonyms as well as homonyms in ASL that will help each and every viewer, of all levels and experience, how to maintain superior level of correct translations as well as very advanced communication skills.
Each film will teach every viewer with the help of easy-to-follow visual aids and complete ASL translations.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to avoid common errors translating antonyms/homonyms in ASL
- Each antonym/homonym will come with multiple helpful examples
- Clear and organized chapters of antonyms/homonyms excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Excellent for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- ASL signs are seen and used in Deaf Community
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, all films will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience.