New! Advanced ASL Classifiers: "Everything is Broken!" DVD + USB Set
Brand New USB Flash Drive for 2023
As a matter of fact, our team at Everyday ASL University are "sick and tired" of seeing how ASL users would try to simply say that the object in discussion was simply "broken" without being able to describe the issues using ASL Classifiers. This specialized advanced training will help each viewer overcome fears and/or ignorance using ASL classifiers to describe, in countless ways, how an object is broken or damaged.
In summary, this 18th volume offers each viewer a NEW way of learning advanced ASL Classifiers identifying objects that are no longer functional, damaged, broken, shattered, smashed, flattened, exploded, scattered, warped, distorted, twisted, ripped apart, dented, crushed, cracked, leaked, splattered and a whole lot more everyday things being broken.
Bilingual advanced ASL training will all be reviewed and taught. A powerful tool to boost one's skills using ASL Classifiers.
Like with previous volumes, you will continue to learn from the master who will guide you with more new tricks, tips and techniques how to develop, organize and execute series of ASL classifiers - thus, bringing every viewer closer to the true essence of Deaf Culture and American Sign Language.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
This film is intended for schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and understand more advanced ASL classifiers
- Each classifier will come with multiple helpful examples & variations
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Plug and Play compatibility via USB and DVD for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. Each USB will be clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality and lowest cost to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any materials. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new product and is in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.