New! Advanced ASL Classifiers: Daily Routines DVD + USB Set with FREE S&H
Everyday ASL University is about learning and expressing ASL affected by everyday life. From simple errand to most complicated multitasking - ASL Classifiers are used to describe what a person does the very moment it wakes up to the very moment it retires to sleep for the night.
Our ASL proficiency raters have learned that even the simplest task, such as fixing a bed and straightening out that fitted sheet, a signer often stumbles with ASL Classifiers. This training material is truly hard to find and a must have!
Throughout this DVD and USB set, each viewer will learn the fundamental of ASL Classifiers related to:
- waking up & fixing the bed (including various issues and challenges)
- washing your face with different types of soap, lather, etc.
- brushing your teeth with various toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
- brushing your hair and various issues with the hairbrush, task itself, etc.
- getting dressed, layers of clothing, undergarments, etc.
- eating breakfast, using appliances, preparing food, issues, etc.
- traveling to school / work
- eating a snack with various examples
- eating a lunch with various examples and variety of types of food via ASL Classifiers
- eating a dinner
- taking a bath / shower, with various rails, doors, flooring, etc.
- putting on your pajamas, with various styles
- ways of falling asleep
Unique training throughout the film are advanced and resourceful for use at schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to use ASL Classifiers covering Daily Routes with multiple examples, varieties, and situations
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.