New! Advanced ASL Classifiers: Transformations! DVD + USB Set
Throughout our American Sign Language proficiency interviews, evaluations, and assessments, we learned that 90% of all students, interpreters and countless other ASL users were unable to transform ASL Classifiers WHILE explaining or describing an event, activity or situation. They were simply focused on one ASL Classifier at a time during their responses / stories.
No worries and for the first time, we are excited with the release of this advanced ASL Classifiers training that will show each viewer how to transform ASL Classifiers in various of simple to complex situations.
This training material is truly hard to find and a must have! Learning how to transform ASL Classifiers is an excellent way to show Deaf Accent and expertise using ASL.
Throughout this DVD and USB set, each viewer will learn the fundamentals of transforming ASL Classifiers related to:
- changing speed of flow of fluids
- gaseous reaction / unstable gas expansion
- various of changes in animal behaviors within a brief time
- physical injuries resulting various and differing symptoms
- plants / flowers undergoing changes due to negligence, etc.
- shoelaces becoming frayed due to modifying levels of activity, etc.
- expressing change of physical state (i.e. from unbroken to shattered glasses)
- and more
Unique training throughout the film are advanced and resourceful for use at schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to transform differing ASL Classifiers within the same sentence / story with multiple examples, varieties, and situations
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.