New! ASL Conversation Builder, Vol. 3: Outlook & Life USB Flash Drive
Brand New DVD and USB Flash Drive for 2023
Everyday ASL University's American Sign Language and Interpreter training team have learned, from 25 years of ASL proficiency interviews/evaluations, that a significant number of ASL enthusiasts and interpreters have difficulties starting and maintaining complex ASL conversations. Deaf Community is known to value thorough conversations with quick, successful and advanced integration of ASL structures, grammatical features, idiomatic expressions and slang.
Every conversation example will be shown along with ASL GLOSSES to enable your convenient yet effective learning experience.
This volume will cover the following topics:
- Conversation about various types of lifestyles and life choices
- Conversation about the way one feels about life (positive and negative)
- Conversation about how new income or earnings, large or small, would change one's life
- Conversation about the benefits of being honest
- Conversation about forecasting future in increments and how various trends can shape one's future
- Conversation about what draws a person to another (i.e.: appearance vs. personality vs. intellect)
- Conversation about handling finances and related financial decisions
- Conversation about predicting the future based on ongoing events
- Conversation about one's ongoing thought processes about the quality of life
- Conversation about which personalities and/or traits make one feel most comfortable
- Conversation about one's status quo and wealth
- Conversation about how friends and families do and do not help you during time of need
- Conversation about retirement planning and who to live with during retirement years
- Conversation about how one feels about their own personalities. What regrets this person has about the way they were or are
- Conversation about intelligent life beyond Earth and how standards may differ here and there
This film is seen and shared at secondary schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and engage advanced conversations about OUTLOOK and LIFE in ASL within different situations along with helpful ASL GLOSSES TRANSLATIONS
Learn from Deaf Coda teacher with life and professional experience in studies of human sexuality and the Deaf Community
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Plug and Play compatibility via DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. Each USB will be clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality and lowest cost to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any materials. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new product and is in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.