New! ASL Vocabulary Series: INFLATION DVD + USB Set
Inflation has swept the nation and the rest of the world recently. It, without question, has truly impacted the Deaf Community. Stay on top of all the latest signs and techniques to clearly convey and discuss topics related to the world of inflation with the following topics:
- fundamentals of inflation
- understanding deflation
- addressing cost-of-living adjustment (COLA)
- review of percentage increase
- how to express when facing with expensive expenses
- ongoing rent hikes and their consequences
- concept of price gouging
- how easy it is for people to struggle financially
- the way inflation makes it harder to save money
- what it means to be greedy / stingy
- fluctuating levels of unemployment
- differentiating the meaning of financial and emotional struggle
- shortage of goods and services, including gas, oil, resources, etc.
- hoarding things, from food to medicine and household supplies
- differentiating between recession and depression
- central banks and why they are important
- interest rates and how they aid the economy
- dissecting shrinkflation and how to explain what it means
- and more
In summary, inflation is one of the most fervently discussed topic among the Deaf and ASL Community. Our brand new training will cover more than just advanced vocabulary but take every viewer through the teacher's life experience as a Deaf educator. Area of focus taught throughout our films are seen and shared at schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
This set will cover countless hard-to-find words, phrases, ASL Classifiers, idiomatic expressions and discussions associated with INFLATION.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and engage conversation about INFLATION in ASL within different situations along with helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.