New! Advanced ASL Classifiers: Life & Death, Vol. 2: Health & Medical Crises Set
There is nothing worse than being unable to describe the symptoms and life-altering sensations associated with heart and related physical ailments. How do you use ASL classifiers to describe pressures on one's chest? Classifiers to identify various speed and rhythm of one's heartbeat? Describing numbness, tingling and countless other vital symptoms and experience using ASL classifiers - how do you do that? Even if one has differing vision problems (i.e. blurry left eye vs. blood obstructing vision), how do one use ASL classifiers to best and simply describe and differentiate these experiences?
Not only this film will teach you how to express various health and medical crises with use of ASL classifiers, but also how to recognize others describing them. This film will guide each viewer how to use ASL Classifiers associated with:
- fundamentals of chest pain
- describing sharp pain in chest
- clearly identify pressure on one's chest
- fundamentals of heart ailments
- clear differentiation of various heartbeat rates - including fast, irregular and slow heartbeats
- identify and clearly describe pain in the arms or shoulders
- expose to ASL classifiers identifying cramps in the arms
- describing pain in the arms
- describing numbness in the arms
- identifying and training how to describe various blurred visions
- differentiating between issues with one eye and both eyes
- master in expressing various degree of blurriness with one or both eyes
- differentiating between bloody eyes and blood obstructing vision
- how to use ASL classifiers to describe "seeing stars" brought on by medical issues
- overview to various head issues
- how to match and correctly describe various levels of dizziness
- how to describe that the room is "spinning"
- describing throbbing headaches
- using multiple individuals and classifiers to show profuse sweating
- fundamentals of breathing
- describing constricted windpipes
- understanding and describing difficulty breathing
- collapsed lung(s)
- and more
Our brand new training will cover more than just advanced vocabulary but take every viewer through the teacher's life experience as a Deaf educator. Area of focus taught throughout our films are seen and shared at schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
This set will cover countless hard-to-find words, phrases, ASL Classifiers, idiomatic expressions and discussions associated with Health and Medical Crises.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and engage conversation about Life & Death in ASL - Health & Medical crises along with helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.