Mental Health in American Sign Language, Vol. 1-6: 6-DVD Set & FREE S+H
For the first time, Everyday ASL University has launched Mental Health in American Sign Language advanced training series covering a wide variety of topics and issues associated with mental health situations and needs among the Deaf and ASL Community.
THIS COLLECTION COMES WITH SIX (6) COMPLETE DVD VOLUMES ON MENTAL HEALTH IN ASL!
Learn from a Deaf ASL professor with diverse experience in mental health field on how to correctly and culturally communicate complex and sensitive issues and situations associated with mental health in ASL proficiently with advanced vocabulary, technical terms associated with psychology and psychiatry, phrases, ASL Classifiers and countless other 'hard-to-find' ASL features. Additionally, each viewer will also learn how to avoid dangerous errors, misinterpretations and misunderstandings related to mental health.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn from Deaf Coda teacher with experience in mental health situations
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get a high quality 6 volumes DVDs for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.