New! Social Security in ASL, Vol. 2: Vocational Rehabilitation & Health Insurance DVD + USB Set
Millions of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing people throughout the country are collecting Social Security Disability benefits for generations. Still they experience communication problems when it comes to discussing planning and collecting social security. They become frustrated and so angry.
Throughout this second film, the professor will show how to express words and phrases covering topics associated with vocational rehabilitation, Medicare, primary and secondary health insurance and more with social security in ASL.
This training material is truly hard to find and a must have!
Throughout this DVD and USB set, each viewer will learn the following topics:
- fundamentals of vocational rehabilitation (VR) and how it impacts Deaf Community
- ticket to work program
- social security office and various locations
- importance of support services
- understanding / expressing concepts about maximizing social security benefits and various translations
- differentiating age limits and requirements in ASL
- benefits affected by recipient's death / benefits passed on to surviving spouse or children
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- expressing about Medicaid
- expressing about Medicare
- understanding how to explain percentage of coverage by Medicare and co-pay concepts with examples
- supplement insurance
- primary vs. secondary insurance and how to describe them correctly
- overall health insurance progream
- how to tackle Deaf Accent describing various types of income
- benefits among the elderly
- services and programs for senior citizens
Unique training throughout the film are advanced and resourceful for use at colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to use more new words, phrases and sentences with multiple examples, varieties, and situations about Social Security
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.