New! Social Security in ASL, Vol. 3: Programs, Work Incentives & Eligibility DVD + USB Set
Brand new intensive ASL training materials covering various topics related with Social Security and the Deaf Community.
Throughout this third film, the professor will continue to show how to express words and complex phrases covering topics associated with support programs, work incentives and disability determination / eligibility to collect social security and in ASL.
This training material is truly hard to find and a must have!
Throughout this DVD and USB set, each viewer will learn the following topics:
- analysis of program aiding social security recipient return to work in ASL (i.e.: Impairment Related Work Expense (IRWE)
- working with attendants / helpers / assistants as part of care services
- covering travel costs / related transportation costs
- understanding work-related equipment
- expressing about routine medical drugs and supplies
- expressing about home, van, or car modifications needed / covered for one to be able to go to work
- understanding work incentives provided by social security
- expressing about how one reaches a goal with employment
- expressing about retirement
- understanding eligibility and its importance with social security
- associating with recipient of social security
- tackling ASL towards using social security online
- learn how to describe tax forms / 1099s / tax return forms
- tackling complex tax details in ASL about annual earnings with social security
- understanding the significance of locating information on monthly earnings with social security
- what is disability determination services? Brief and clear introduction to what this service does and how to explain these information in ASL with multiple sentence examples and scenarios
- benefits among the elderly
- understanding that social security fraud do exists / brief overview on how to express them in ASL
- understanding appeals process for those who may have lost benefits from social security or encountered change of benefits / all reviewed in ASL
Unique training throughout the film are advanced and resourceful for use at colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to use much more new yet complicated words, phrases and sentences with multiple examples, varieties, and situations about Social Security
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.