New! ASL Anagrams Vol. 1 USB Flash Drive + Free S&H
Title: ASL Anagrams, Vol. 1
Explore the nuances of ASL handshapes and parameters that set signs apart. Witness how a slight variation can create a whole new narrative. Whether you're an interpreter, teacher, student, or ASL enthusiast, this advanced training tool will refine your receptive and expressive skills, boosting your confidence in ASL.
Discover why our film is the most sought-after resource for differentiating ASL vocabulary. Learn from the best and unlock the potential of clear and accurate sign communication. This volume is excellent as self-study and testing material, preparing you for the next volume in this groundbreaking series.
Join us in redefining ASL accuracy—one sign at a time.
Learn more on how to master ASL Anagrams with multiple examples, varieties, and situations
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- You will get a USB Flash Drive for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Heritage Deaf CODA ASL Signer / Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new item and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 3 weeks. Thank you.