Religious Expressions in ASL - Words and Phrases of the Christian Faith, Vol. 1
This Religious Expressions in ASL, Volume 1 DVD will have a wide variety of levels of training with exposure of over 800 words, sentences, phrases, idiomatic expressions and stories in American Sign Language with much focus on the Christian faith. You will also get to learn how to express and develop ASL songs, culturally using ASL. Shipping is also free.
Years of hard work in the making of this highly demanded DVD that is best for every ASL student, interpreter trainee, interpreter, teacher, church members, librarians, educational programs and just about every ASL enthusiast when it comes to fine-tuning receptive & translation skills covering topics about Christianity and the church.
There will be a total of 15 chapters where you will work with FOUR ASL teachers: Gilda Toby Ganezer, Avery Posner, Dawn Gould and Lucinda Marks.
This DVD is also particularly resourceful as self-testing material and CAN also be used to teach in classrooms, various of church programs, interpreter training programs, adult education programs and much more.
VOLUME 1 DVD CHAPTER LIST
- Meet the Teachers (ASL narration/storytelling)
- What is this DVD all about? (ASL narration/storytelling)
- What will be included in the DVD? (ASL narration/storytelling)
- Who should watch the DVD? (ASL narration/storytelling)
- What are the benefits with this DVD? (ASL narration/storytelling)
- What are our tips for you? (ASL narration/storytelling)
- ASL Vocabulary: Weddings
- ASL Vocabulary: People & the Church
- ASL Everyday Sentences
- ASL Song: What and how we do it? (ASL narration/storytelling)
- ASL Song: God is My Friend
- ASL Storytelling, Idioms & Phrases
- Give Back with Gilda (ASL storytelling)
- ASL Song: Keep the Faith
- Deaf people can and love to dance, as well!
Duration: 50 minutes
For training purposes, the DVD is open-captioned with NO audio.
Year of Release: 2017
Director/Writer/Producer: Gilda Toby Ganezer and Avery Posner (Deaf ASL Professors)
Additional ASL Teachers: Dawn Gould and Lucinda Marks
FIRST TIME ever, you will learn with such convenience with the aid of ASL GLOSSES, that will show you how to identify what each sign represent for all our vocabulary, sentences, idioms and stories. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc is clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Once shipped, our team will send you tracking information via email at no additional cost.