New! Advanced ASL Vocabulary: Artificial Intelligence USB Flash Drive
Introducing "Advanced ASL Vocabulary: Artificial Intelligence," a groundbreaking film that empowers viewers to explore the fascinating world of Artificial Intelligence in American Sign Language.
Learn how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotics simulate human thinking in ASL. Tackling ASL signs covering algorithms, data, and neural networks. Explore signs of automation, natural language processing, big data, and deep learning. Unravel chatbots, image recognition, and virtual assistants. Grasp expert systems, predictive analytics, and autonomy - all in American Sign Language.
Our esteemed Deaf Heritage ASL Professor unravels each concept, delivering captivating examples and insights. Unlock your ASL skills covering Artificial Intelligence fluency, embrace innovation, and thrive in the digital era. A must-have resource for ASL interpreters, teachers, students, and professionals.
Benefits from this set are:
Learn advanced ASL words, phrases and classifiers about Artificial Intelligence
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- You will get a USB Flash Drive for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Heritage Deaf CODA ASL Signer / Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new item and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 3 weeks. Thank you.