New! ASL Classifiers & Grammar COMBO 1: Use of Dominant & Non-Dominant Hands DVD + USB Set
Brand New DVD & USB Set for 2023.
For the first time, Everyday ASL University is combining two extremely important components of American Sign Language: ASL classifiers and grammar with focus on use of dominant and non-dominant hands. This resourceful 15th volume advanced ASL Classifiers DVD + USB Flash Drive set will teach each viewer how to master, organize and clearly express ultra-challenging ASL Classifiers while maintaining advanced ASL Grammar. Helpful and hard-to-find ASL classifiers will be outlined, reviewed and shown along with visually clear examples.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and understand advanced ASL classifiers along with ASL grammar covering complex situations with multiple examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Enjoy!