ASL Essentials Kit, Vol. 5: INSTAGRAM DVD with FREE S&H
Deaf and ASL Community intrinsically socialize throughout tens of thousands of pages of Instagram today. Our brand new 5th ASL Essentials film will cover many aspects of expressing and understanding ASL covering Instagram throughout the following topics:
- sharing photos, images and videos
- how to explain the meaning of ephemeral posts and their importance
- profile, bio, uploads, thumbnails, etc.
- followers vs. following
- Discover people features (how to describe in ASL)
- see who your followers follow
- describing activity logs
- hashtags and various hashtag examples
- introduce signs about exploring and saving posts
- how "suggestions for you" are described, etc.
- advertisements within Instagram and its implications towards the Deaf/ASL Community
- search history and how it works
- switching accounts (how to describe in ASL)
- various category examples
- expressing icons seen throughout Instagram in ASL
and a whole lot more! Like with our other ASL Essentials covering social media, everything seen in this film are VERY hard to find ASL resource with sentence examples, idiomatic expressions and stories.
This new film will teach every viewer of various ASL skills and experience how to master ASL vocabulary, advanced sentences, phrases and discussions about one of the most popular social media platform for the Deaf and ASL Community. There will be help with easy-to-follow visual aids throughout the film.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to express and understand terms associated with Instagram
- Each vocabulary/phrase will come with multiple helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Expose to Deaf people's experiences & challenges working from home
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Free shipping for all orders and tracking information will be provided after product ships.