New for 2021-2022: ASL Essentials Kit, Vol. 7: TIKTOK DVD with FREE S&H
New for 2021-2022
TikTok is an insanely popular social media platform with a variety of short-form videos covering comedy, performances and all kinds of education. Deaf and ASL Community have flocked to TikTok overnight. This brand new 7th ASL Essentials film will cover many aspects of expressing and understanding ASL covering TikTok throughout the following topics:
- differentiating between following and followers
- how to describe "suggested accounts" shown by TikTok
- formation and creation of biography and Q&A
- describing video thumbnails with use of ASL classifiers
- number of views and their significance
- making sense in ASL: TikTok Likes vs. Facebook Likes
- what "for you" category does
- phone video orientation: portrait vs. landscape
- sending / posting messages and comments
- comment controls
- explaining how sharing works via TikTok
- reporting of abusive / disturbing videos
- use of block feature
- review of various important topics
- advertisements within TikTok and its implications towards the Deaf/ASL Community
- explaining how to video record yourself in ASL
- differentiating and identifying various video speeds / role play
- applying video filters with various ASL examples
- applying TikTok effects (green screen, split screen, funny face, ET face, etc.)
- describing video upload process in ASL
- new idiomatic expressions in ASL
- describing and differentiating video lengths
- the meaning of "viral" in ASL
and a whole lot more! Like with our other ASL Essentials covering social media, everything seen in this film are VERY hard to find ASL resource with sentence examples, idiomatic expressions and stories.
This new film will teach every viewer of various ASL skills and experience how to master ASL vocabulary, advanced sentences, phrases and discussions about one of the most demanded social media platform for the Deaf and ASL Community. There will be help with easy-to-follow visual aids throughout the film.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to express and understand terms associated with TikTok
- Most vocabulary/phrase will come with multiple helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Free shipping for all orders and tracking information will be provided after product ships.