Complete ASL Vocabulary Series, 14-Film USB Flash Drive
Now you can have ALL of Everyday ASL University's 14-Film advanced ASL Vocabulary Series training covering a wide variety of hard-to-find vocabulary, short phrases and expressions in the academic and social environments - among the Deaf and ASL Community - all in one USB Flash Drive.
THIS COLLECTION COMES WITH FOURTEEN (14) COMPLETE FILMS!
Learn from a Deaf ASL professor on vital sets of vocabulary covering everyday life, English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Art, Theater, Movies, inflation across the country, travels / vacations, department stores, supermarkets, online marketplace, climate change issues and particularly about the way our lives are affected by the arrival of artificial intelligence across countless platforms.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn from Deaf Coda teacher with easy to follow lesson plans
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get a high quality 14 volumes IN A SINGLE USB FLASH DRIVE for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, all films will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.