New for 2021-2022: ASL Essentials Kit, Vol. 6: YOUTUBE DVD with FREE S&H
New for 2021-2022
For over 15 years, Deaf and ASL Community have shared and learned all about American Sign Language, fields of interpreting and countless of Deaf Culture across YouTube, an online video sharing and social media platform. Our brand new 6th ASL Essentials film will cover many aspects of expressing and understanding ASL covering YouTube throughout the following topics:
- all types of videos
- how to explain the meaning and process of playlists
- describing and identifying all kinds of play controls
- number of views
- likes and dislikes
- sharing videos to other social media
- reporting of abusive / offensive videos and/or other types of violations
- video descriptions
- comments / reply to comments
- advertisements within YouTube and its implications towards the Deaf/ASL Community
- exploring categories
- new idiomatic expressions in ASL
- the meaning of "trending"
- identifying diverse category examples
- live / streaming
- explaining the meaning of subscription, notification, alert / bell
- how view history works
and a whole lot more! Like with our other ASL Essentials covering social media, everything seen in this film are VERY hard to find ASL resource with sentence examples, idiomatic expressions and stories.
This new film will teach every viewer of various ASL skills and experience how to master ASL vocabulary, advanced sentences, phrases and discussions about one of the most popular and oldest social media platform for the Deaf and ASL Community. There will be help with easy-to-follow visual aids throughout the film.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to express and understand terms associated with YouTube
- Each vocabulary/phrase will come with multiple helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Free shipping for all orders and tracking information will be provided after product ships.