4-DVD Set - Deaf Culture 101: Explained, Vol. 1-4
There are no words to tell you how IMPORTANT it is to understand what Deaf Culture is all about. Now you can with this brand new 4-DVD Set called "Deaf Culture 101: Explained, Vol. 1-4". This DVD set will help you understand the history and current situation/problems/issues between Deaf and hearing worlds.
Newsflash.. Everyone are looking for helpful answers to some of the challenging questions from our high demanded Deaf Culture 101 Book. So, this 4-DVD set will help you. So perfect for the classroom use!!!!
No kidding, you will be exposed to over 10,000 words / phrases from a Deaf professor with years of experience working with Deaf and hearing families as well as professionals.
Benefits from this 4-DVD set are:
- Answer key to many questions from Deaf Culture 101 Book!
- No audio, no captions better for advanced signers and interpreters
- Expose to over 10,000 words throughout the 4-DVD Set
- Learn from a Deaf person's perspective
- Resourceful for families, teachers, counselors and more
- Powerful message and guidance to successful unity among groups
- Observe how classifiers and advanced ASL are being used
- This 4-DVD set complements with popular Deaf Culture 101 book
- Perfect interpreting and advanced ASL class testing materials
- Instrumental for those who strives to overcome oppression
- Lots of information about Deaf Culture never taught anywhere
- Designed as curriculum materials for all Deaf Culture programs
All DVDs have no audio or open/closed captioning for advanced ASL / interpreter training purposes. All brand new DVDs will be in eco-friendly DVD sleeve to help customers save money. Each disc is clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Note: Each and every DVD are intended for use with DVD players not personal computers. Once the set ships, you will receive tracking information via email at no cost.