New! Advanced Medical ASL: Hospital & Emergency Room Terms USB Flash Drive
Title: Advanced Medical ASL: Hospital & Emergency Room Terms
Description: Explore the crucial vocabulary and phrases used in hospital and emergency room settings with our Deaf Heritage ASL Professor. This comprehensive guide delves into essential terms like medical history, MRI diagnostics, admission, vital signs, IV drip, triage, anesthesia, discharge, and many more.
This film is not just a resource; it's a communication lifeline. It's designed to elevate the signing skills of interpreters, families, professionals, and anyone navigating unexpected medical situations. By enhancing your medical ASL proficiency, this film opens up clearer communication channels, ensuring a better understanding of medical needs. It's a tool that could even expedite the process of receiving the right medical assistance swiftly, effortlessly, and efficiently. Join us to strengthen your ability to bridge the gap in healthcare communication.
Learn more advanced levels on medical ASL within hospital and emergency room environments with multiple examples, varieties, and situations.
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- You will get a USB Flash Drive for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Heritage Deaf CODA ASL Signer / Professor / Interpreter
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. Color and style of USB stick may vary to ensure highest quality to you. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new item and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 3 weeks. Thank you.