2-Film USB Set - ASL Fingerspelling 101: Loan Signs, Vol. 1-2
This first-ever ASL Fingerspelling 101 training series consisting of a 2-FILM
USB set will teach you how to receptively and expressively use lexicalized fingerspelling or ASL fingerspelled loan signs. Each viewer will learn how to use some hard-to-express loan signs along with sentence examples in ASL.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to culturally use ASL fingerspelled loan signs along with helpful sentence examples
- Learn how to productively use correct sign parameters, including palm orientation, sign location, clarity, fluency, movement while fingerspelling
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- ASL signs are seen and used in Deaf Community
- Excellent for classroom use
This film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks before shipment - once shipped, customers will receive email with tracking information at no additional cost.