New 2-DVD Set - Tricky Words in ASL: Homonyms, Vol. 1-2
Brand new 2-DVD Set for 2018-2019!
As interpreter and ASL evaluators ourselves, we understood how and why a high number of interpreter trainees, advanced ASL students and individuals have difficulties knowing how to maintain message equivalency just because of difficulty to follow different meaning and CORRECT signs for the SAME English spelled word.
Do you know there are more than 5 ways to sign for word "CROSS", "CLOSE", "DRAG" for example? Good news: these 3 examples are part of 100+ most important yet very tricky homonyms in ASL.
We are pleased to announce a brand new "Tricky Words in ASL: Homonyms, Vol. 1-2" 2-DVD set containing 130+ challenging homonyms in ASL that will help each and every viewer, of all levels and experience, how to maintain superior level of correct translations.
This DVD set will teach every viewer with the help of easy-to-follow visual aids and complete ASL translations.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this 2-DVD set are:
- Learn how to avoid common errors translating homonyms in ASL
- Each homonym will come with multiple helpful examples
- Clear and organized index / list of homonyms excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Excellent for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- ASL signs are seen and used in Deaf Community
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
- First Time Ever shown in 4K Ultra HD
Like with all our training videos, all DVDs have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. All brand new DVDs will be in eco-friendly DVD sleeve to help customers save money. Each disc is clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Once the set ships, you will receive tracking information via email at no cost.