New! ASL Grammar Series: Fancy Noun & Verb Pairs, Vol. 1 DVD + USB Set with FREE S&H
New DVD and USB Flash Drive set developed and launched for 2022.
This new chapter part of our ASL Grammar Series will thoroughly show you how to correctly express and understand challenging noun and verb pairs. You will also be exposed to advanced variations and sentence examples of noun-verb pairs. One of the factors that makes this film unique is how surprised you will be to learn some new pairs not typically seen elsewhere. Simplified yet clear bilingual visual aid will be presented throughout the film.
Not only would you truly benefit gaining new resources, this set is an excellent teaching material.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and understand various and unique noun-verb pairs
- Each pair will come with multiple helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2 weeks. Enjoy!