ASL Essentials Kit, Vol. 1: Life After COVID-19 DVD with FREE S&H
Brand New for 2021-2022
There are no words to describe the ordeal that billions of people have experienced due to COVID-19. Everyday ASL University curriculum development team were mostly suspended during the entire year of 2020 and early 2021. After being vaccinated and in respect to ever-improving CDC's COVID-19 protocols, our team have finally and gradually resumed working together in preparing you a new chapter in life ahead of us with a brand new DVD launch: ASL Essentials Kit, Vol. 1: Life After COVID-19.
This new film will teach every viewer of various ASL skills and experience various topics of getting back to normal and how to master ASL vocabulary, phrases and discussions about COVID-19. There will be help with easy-to-follow visual aids and complete ASL translations.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to express and understand technical terms associated with COVID
- Each vocabulary/phrase will come with multiple helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- ASL signs are seen and used in Deaf Community
- Expose to Deaf people's experiences during the pandemic
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Free shipping for all orders and tracking information will be provided after product ships.