New for 2021-2022: ASL Essentials Kit, Vol. 2: Real Estate DVD with FREE S&H
Brand New for 2021-2022
The COVID-19 crisis significantly impacted the residential real estate market during 2020 and 2021.
Initially, health concerns and stay-at-home orders led to fewer buyers looking for homes and fewer sellers willing to list their properties or allow strangers to enter their homes during a pandemic. Now that government (CDC) regulations have changed and made lives easier for millions of Americans, real estate markets have dramatically changed, again.
This new film will teach every viewer of various ASL skills and experience various topics covering real estate and how to master ASL vocabulary, phrases and discussions about buying and selling homes among the Deaf and ASL Communities. There will be help with easy-to-follow visual aids and complete ASL translations.
A must have for every teacher, interpreter, advanced students, families and professionals.
Benefits from this film are:
- Learn how to express and understand technical terms associated with Real Estate
- Each vocabulary/phrase will come with multiple helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training
- Countless Technical ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
- Expose to Deaf people's experiences & controversies in the real estate market
- Learn from Deaf ASL Professor
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and are open captioned for convenient learning experience. All DVDs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Free shipping for all orders and tracking information will be provided after product ships.