New! ASL Vocabulary Series: TRAVELS / VACATIONS DVD + USB Set
For the past several years, billions of people have avoided much travels and vacations due to travel restrictions brought on by countless governments throughout the world primarily because of COVID-19 pandemic. Now freedom to travel has returned and so many people are traveling everywhere! Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing and ASL Communities have since been booking flights and hotels as "vacation" goals have pretty much been restored. Stay on top of all the latest signs and techniques to clearly convey and discuss topics related to travels / vacations with the following topics:
- fundamentals of travel
- vacation choices
- working with a travel agent
- differentiating signs regarding airfares
- differentiating signs regarding airport and airplane
- recognizing signs associated with baggage / baggage claim
- correct expression regarding carry-on items
- tackling signs about cruises
- types of cruises (singles, doubles, family, etc.)
- various levels / degrees of accommodations
- expressing cruise / ship activities / excursions
- tackling various signs regarding ports
- identifying guided tours
- correct expression regarding reservations
- understanding travel insurance
- correct differentiation and variations of departure and arrival
- expressing about "no hidden fees"
- importance of being transparent about personal fears
- understanding cancellation policy
- using and traveling with a passport
- a spotlight on a new Deaf travel agent
- and more
In summary, traveling and going on vacations is now one of the most highly demanded and conversed topic among the Deaf and ASL Community. Our brand new training will cover more than just advanced vocabulary but take every viewer through the teacher's life experience as a Deaf educator. Area of focus taught throughout our films are seen and shared at schools, colleges, social gathering, family outing, work environment, social media and countless other environments.
This set will cover countless hard-to-find words, phrases, ASL Classifiers, idiomatic expressions and discussions associated with TRAVELS / VACATIONS.
Benefits from this set are:
- Learn how to express and engage conversation about TRAVELS / VACATIONS in ASL within different situations along with helpful examples
- Excellent for training courses and self-study plans
- First time ever: you will get both DVD and USB for ease of use
- Designed for interpreters, families, teachers, students and more
- Optimized for ASL interpreting performance tests, ASL evaluation tests, ASL Proficiency Interviews (ASLPI / SCPI) etc.
- Easy-to-follow Bilingual training with video aids
- Countless hard-to-find ASL signs seen and used in Deaf Community
Like with most of our training videos, this film will have no audio for training purposes and some with open captions for convenient learning experience. All DVDs and USBs will be in eco-friendly CD sleeves WITHOUT Amaray DVD cases to help customers save money. Each disc are clearly labeled for your convenience. Color and style of USB sticks may vary to ensure highest quality to you. The pictures shown above are for illustration only and are not printed on any DVDs. Ships free to continental U.S.
This is a brand new set and are in high demand. Please be patient as tracking information will be provided after product ships within 2-3 weeks. Thank you.